Welcome to the TRU Bikeshare, our hours have changed for May. You can only reserve a bike from Tuesday to following Monday
- Bike will appear as unavailable if you try and book any day other than Tuesday
- Helmets are no longer provided, you are required to bring your own to claim a bike
- Bikes can be booked for 7 days; pick-up is Tuesday 12 to 2 pm, and drop-off is Monday 12 to 2 pm. Please be on time!
- All bicycles will be cleaned and disinfected between use
- Due to current demand, one booking will be allowed per person per 30 day period. Anything more than this will be cancelled
Disrespect of additional measures taken during the pandemic will not be tolerated, if you're gathering in groups, sharing helmets, not acting appropriately, not social distancing, or abusing the bike share you will be asked to return your bicycle and leave.
Outdoor recreation is safe and can help with mental health and as long as students/staff are demonstrating that they can comply with social distancing. For more information about the pandemic, please see: https://www.canada.ca/en/publi...